In these high Provençal hills, everything encourages pleasure and enchantment: it is a country rich in shapes, colors, scents and flavors.
In summer, swimming in the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence
- Sigonce waterfall (near the holiday village),
- the lakes of Oraison and Manosque,
- the Forcalquier swimming pool and several others in the surrounding villages.
- a little further, the lake of Sainte-Croix and Esparron, attractive elements of the magnificent site of the Gorges du Verdon.
The Pays de Forcalquier and the Montagne de Lure
- ancient monuments,
- geological curiosities such as the site of strangely shaped rocks at Les Mourres,
- the listed landscaped cemetery.
The many possibilities for hiking, on foot, on horseback or by bike, make the discovery sensitive to the presence and the work of man through typical crops or livestock, such as lavender, olive, bee but also the construction of cabins, dry stone walls, old villages.
The Priory of Salagon and its ethnobotanical garden
The garden of herbs, village plants, the garden of scents, forgotten vegetables and all kinds of varieties from other continents.
Lourmarin, the Cedar forest, the ocher quarries of Roussillon, Lauris, its garden of plants for vegetable dyes, the Fontaine de Vaucluse, and many other curiosities to discover …
Many villages and hilltop places to stroll
Lurs, the Ganagobie plateau and its breathtaking view of the Durance valley, its 12th century monastery and its unique mosaics.
Following the Durance, towards the south, Manosque and the country of Giono. To the north, Les Mées, site of spectacular rocks, Sisteron, Digne which has the largest geological reserve in Haute-Provence in Europe.