5 to 8 persons
– on the first floor: kitchen/dining room, sitting room with a convertible sofa-bed for 2 and a sofa for 1
– on the second floor: a mezzanine with a single bed, two rooms with two single beds each.
5 to 8 persons
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
Availability of accommodation :
Accommodation prices :
High season rental rates
Weekly rental in July and August (Saturday to Saturday)
Low season rental rates
|Winter (heating included)||2021-10-01||2022-05-15||
- Ideally located 5 km from Forcalquier and 25 km from Manosque with all the shops, you can discover Provence and recharge your batteries, walk on the many paths or GR marked out from the property. Sheltered from light pollution at night, you can admire the starry sky of Haute-Provence.
- All the houses are heated by gas or electricity with the possibility of making a wood fire in a fireplace or a stove. Heating is included in the rental price from October 1st to May 15th.
- Crockery and household linen (towels, bath towels, tea towels) are provided (except for bathroom towels). Bedding and towels are optional (3 € per person).
- The routine maintenance of the flats and guest rooms is left to the occupants. The accommodation must be returned clean and in good condition. Cleaning service from 45 to 140 € depending on the size of the houses. Free cleaning is possible (we ask for a cheque for cleaning at the beginning of the stay, which will be returned if the accommodation is spotless at the time of departure).
- A washing machine is available.
- The holiday hamlet is surrounded by a large shady park with a swing, sandpit and paddling pool for the children.
- Vehicles are parked in the car park at the entrance to the property, away from the road.
- Individual transport is essential (shops 4 km away). Bicycle hire in Forcalquier or car hire in Manosque.
- Pets are allowed.
- At the reception, you can consult documentation on the region and its possibilities of hikes, visits of sites, etc., and buy local products at the shop.
- We speak French, German, English, Spanish and Italian.
- ATTENTION: Unfortunately, due to the neighbourhood, it is impossible to organise noisy evenings after 9.30 pm in the whole hamlet. We apologize in advance.